We offer career growth through constant training and development programs for every level and skill
group. Employees can develop careers in our Business Information Unit, Financial Institution Ratings, /
Non-Financial Institution Ratings, Fund Ratings, Corporate Ratings, IT department, Marketing Unit,
Accounts & Finance, and Administration & Human Resources.
What you must have to join our core team
- A very good first degree from a reputable university
- Second degree in a relevant field or a public accounting qualification
- Must be top 15% in school
- Demonstrate an intelligent and methodical approach to problem-solving
- Excellent communication skills
- Versatile use of the computer
- Must be quick and open to learning
- Must have good initiative
- Ability to “think” outside the box
- Membership of relevant associations is an advantage
Our Recruitment Process
• Intelligence Tests
Entry-level applicants and NYSC candidates must take the SAT and writing skills tests, only those who meet our cut off mark will proceed to the next stage for technical interviews.
• Technical Interviews
Mid-level and Senior applicants are required to have certain years of experience based on the level of job opening. Applicants at this level undergo various stages of interviews. These interviews are structured for a particular job vacancy. The first interview is with the HR Manager to ascertain the suitability of the candidate. Tests will be carried out and if successful, candidates will attend technical interviews.
To join us, please click the “vacancies” link below.