We are the Guide, the Sage, the Mentor.
Agusto & Co. is a Pan-African Credit Rating Agency and a leading provider of industry research and knowledge in Nigeria & Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Agusto & Co. hereby upgrades DLM Capital Group Limited’s credit rating to a “Bbb” with a stable outlook.
- Agusto & Co. assigns a ‘Bbb+’ rating to Stanbic IBTC Insurance Limited, with a stable outlook
- Agusto & Co. affirms the ‘Bbb’ rating assigned to Nova Merchant Bank Limited, with a stable outlook
- Agusto & Co. affirms the “Bbb-” credit rating assigned to NOVAMBL Investments SPV Plc’s ₦10 billion Bond with a stable outlook
- Agusto & Co. hereby upgrades the rating assigned to Family Homes Sukuk Issuance Program Plc’s Series II ₦20 billion Sukuk to “A+“ with a stable outlook.
Agusto Market Intelligence (AMI)
industries and provide access to our credit risk ratings across sub-Saharan Africa
to review their performance and financial focus.
Insights & Publications
Much of the pre-election narratives were woven around the consensus that a post-election push for reform was inevitable given the country’s grim economic picture. In line with the required sense
The primary objective of data-driven policy formulation is to effectively inform and steer the process of developing, implementing and evaluating public policies by strategically leveraging data analysis and derived insights.
A little over two months after the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) consolidated the various segments of its multiple exchange rate structure into a unified floating exchange regime, foreign exchange
The dominant narrative on the Nigerian economy in the first half of 2023 centred mostly around election-induced uncertainty and the constrained rebound in crude oil output due to persistent acts of